Saturday, January 17, 2009

I AM

I AM the creator of all things great and small.

I AM the rain and the snow that falls.

I AM the wind, which blows in many ways.

I AM the ones that changes the night into day.

I AM the faith Christians believe.

I AM the foundation of the church, I withstand its weight it bears on me.


I AM the mountain that you try hard to climb.

I AM the light, that within your soul I shine.

I AM the rock, for which you stand.

I AM your guidance, the unseen HAND.

I AM salvation of many, but takers are few.

I AM the judge who is straight and true.

I AM the truth,the light, and narrow is my way.

I AM the forgiver so please believe what I say.

I AM the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending.

I am the storm of judgment that I am sending.

I AM your friend will you be mine?

For the day is drawing near, there is so little time.

I AM HIM that has Sent me

I AM who I AM, so therefore you are FREE!

by Tracy Scroggins

No comments: